The August 2013 Winner is…
Congratulations Rachel Clift, for being the top Swim for MS fundraiser during the month of July!
- Buy goggles that fit to avoid uncomfortable under-eye creases
- Build a strong core on dry land; swimming uses every muscle in your body
- Start by treading water to get your blood flowing
- Take it two laps at a time, if able to, to develop stamina
- Familiarize yourself with the breaststroke so you can easily get yourself from one side of the pool to the other
- Have fun with your swim!
Swim for MS Swimsuit Partnership:
MSAA has partnered with HARDCORESWIM to provide exclusive Swim for MS swimsuits! Two different Swim for MS styles are available for men and women! If you haven’t already done so, check out the Swim for MS page on their site and order your suit today before the summer fun is over!
Spread the Word:
Don’t forget to post pictures of your Swim for MS on social media and tag MSAA!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support, and happy swimming!
#SwimForMS – use this hashtag when talking about Swim for MS on Twitter!