In the spirit of National Volunteer Week, MSAA wants to recognize the incredible volunteers that support us year-round in all that we do.
Day in and day out, MSAA relies on so many to help drive our organization forward so we can provide more support, more services, and more impact for those living with MS and their care partners:
- Thank you to our Board of Directors for giving your time and energy to lead our strategy and help build a foundation for growth and impact.
- Thank you to our Golf Classic Committee Members across the NJ/PA/NY tri-state area who lead the planning and development of three incredible events that grow each year.
- Thank you to the artists from the MSAA Art Showcase who share their art freely to inspire others and aid in recognizing donors in unique and thoughtful ways that help MSAA stand out.
- Thank you to our Improving Lives Through Art artists who took their participation to the next level by sharing their personal MS journeys and the impact art and MSAA have had on their lives to share with our MSAA family as a whole.
- Thank you to our Team MSAA members who participate in run and walk events around the country to raise funds and awareness for MSAA.
- Thank you to our Do-It-Yourself fundraisers who were inspired to develop unique ideas to host fundraisers virtually or in their communities to drive new dollars to support all that MSAA does. In the last year, we have had independent golf tournaments in three states, virtual and in-person runs around the country, a billiards tournament, a Swim for MS across multiple lakes around the US, and currently a Bike Across the Country. We appreciate all of your hard work and dedication, and MSAA is here to support you however we can.
- Thank you to our newly formed Auction Committee who have helped drive auction and raffle prizes to support all of our fundraising events and drive new revenue for MSAA’s mission.
If you haven’t volunteered yet, but some of the above ideas sound like they could be a good fit, visit our Volunteer page for more details and contact information to get involved so we can send a personal thank-you to you next year!