Baked Parmesan Zucchini Rounds are a great way to use delicious summer zucchini! I have a gardening plot in my hometown community garden and my zucchini are thriving.
This simple side dish is quick and easy and requires only 2 ingredients!
- 2 medium-sized zucchinis.
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic salt and freshly ground black pepper, optional.
- Place oven rack in center position of oven. Preheat to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray like PAM.
- Wash and dry zucchini and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange zucchini rounds on prepared pan, with little to no space between them. If desired, lightly sprinkle zucchini with garlic salt and freshly ground black pepper. Use a small spoon to spread a thin layer of Parmesan cheese on each slice of zucchini.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until Parmesan turns a light golden brown. Serve immediately.