Happy New Year! Here is a delicious healthy side dish to make with any meal. Roasted Broccoli with Garlic and Parmesan Cheese is a favorite in my house. You can make it as crispy as you like. I like to add the extra breadcrumbs on top to fill in all the little spaces in the broccoli. Yum!!Continue reading
These Nutella Crescent Rolls are a delicious little treat. Great to serve as a dessert or for breakfast. Made with only 3 ingredients. They are wonderful served warm!
They are so easy to make. Simply spread Nutella on each uncooked crescent roll triangle. Rolling it up and then bake as directed.Continue reading
This quick and easy Dump Corn Casserole is awesome. Made with only 7 simple ingredients. It is gooey, fluffy, scrumptious. Makes a wonderful side dish for your Thanksgiving meal to share with friends or family.
This Corn Casserole can be placed in the freezer for easy access later to enjoy. This can be a great solution to reduce prep time and have ready to go when you need a side dish.Continue reading
As a tribute to one of my favorite Halloween movies of all time, Hocus Pocus, and with the new release of Hocus Pocus 2, I thought it would be fun to create a simple Halloween treat for all ages to enjoy!
For those of you who haven’t seen the movie and have no idea what I’m talking about, these brownies are still delicious, nevertheless.
My inspiration was Winifred’s Spell Book. See how cute they turned out!
- 1 box of fudge brownie mix – 13 x 9 size
- 2 eggs
- 1 tube black cookie decorating icing
- 1 container candy eyes
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil. Follow box mix directions.
- Mix until just combined.
- Spread the batter into the prepped baking pan.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until middle is done.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and allow them to cool.
- Cut into bars.
- Pipe a dollop of the icing onto the back of an eye.
- Place eye onto the middle of the brownie along the side to resemble a book lock.
- Pipe a black circle around the eye.
- Pipe a zig zag down one side of brownie.
- Pipe a line straight down next to the zig zag pattern.
- Pipe stitches across the line.
- Pipe half circle on the corners of the bar.
Happy Halloween and enjoy!
It is hard to believe it is September and the start of football season. This fun recipe is perfect to share with family and friends while watching the game. There are only 4 ingredients required in this recipe and can be enjoyed as a snack or a simple lunch:Continue reading
This fun dessert is perfect for the Fall. They’re so easy to make and are loved in my household. I like being outside during the cooler Autumn weather and love to share these yummy little treats with friends and family in my neighborhood. You could really get creative and add your favorite toppings as well, such as drizzled chocolate, sprinkles or even put on top of a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 2 Green Apples
- Lemon juice to keep apples from turning brown
- 1 pkg Mini Pretzel Twists
- 1 pkg Rolo candy
- Baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, lay out pretzels in a single layer and place a Rolo candy on each pretzel.
- Place in the oven for about 3 minutes, or until the candy is soft but not melted.
- Chop the apple in small chunks. Squeeze a little lemon juice on them if you would like to help keep them from turning brown.
- Place one apple on the end of a toothpick and push into one of the Rolo Pretzels. Repeat until all the Rolo pretzels have apples.
Watermelon wedges are fun to grill. Who knew!!!
A refreshing, yummy summer dessert, this recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in your refrigerator. You can also eat it immediately. Seedless watermelons work best. Feel free to cut wedges into any size you like. 1” wedges seem to be just right.
Welcome to Summer! Nothing says Summer like lemonade or a frozen treat; especially if it is easy to make and is all in one. This recipe combines frozen lemonade concentrate with pudding, Cool Whip and a graham cracker crust. What a tasty way to beat the heat!
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 box instant lemon pudding
- 8 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 ¾ cup cold milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 2 pre-made graham cracker crust
In a mixing bowl whisk together pudding mixes and milk until it thickens. Once thick, add in vanilla extract and mix again until combined.
Stir in 8 ounces of thawed lemonade concentrate and mix well.
Fold in Cool Whip gently until completely mixed together. Pour mixture into 2 prepared pie crusts and refrigerate for about 8 hours.
These Roasted Brussels Sprouts with ranch flavoring are amazing and easy to make. This is a quick and delicious recipe that takes Roasted Brussels Sprouts to the next level. These savory and crispy Brussels Sprouts are always a crowd favorite in my house.
Cinco De Mayo is on Thursday, May 5th, 2022. It is a celebration that commemorates the anniversary of Mexico’s victory over the French Empire at the Battle of Puebla in 1862. Wouldn’t it be fun to enjoy and share this avocado-based recipe with loved ones to celebrate this special day? This creative recipe is a clever way to put a spin on the classic taco. Adding the use of avocados for the shell is a healthier option too.