YAY- It’s Fall Y’all. This Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread is delicious! Enjoy with a hot cup of coffee and savor the pumpkin spice flavor. This is sure to be a hit at Fall gatherings with friends and family. To be honest, I love to have a slice in the quiet morning when I am the only one awake sitting on my porch with my pumpkin spice coffee.Continue reading
It is hard to believe that Fall is right around the corner. I am so ready for pumpkin everything!!!
This easy Fall Pumpkin Hummus only takes 10 minutes to make and is delicious!Continue reading
These frozen S’mores are the perfect treat for a hot summer day. They’re easy to make and ideal to keep in the freezer when you want a snack. Layers of chocolate pudding and marshmallow creme make these frozen S’mores the best summer treat for all!
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding 6 serving size
- 2.5 cups cold milk
- 16 graham crackers
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper, allowing the piece to overhang on the edge of the pan.
- Whisk together the pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl until smooth. Pour into a 9×13 pan and spread into an even layer.
- Place in refrigerator to chill while you mix the marshmallow layer.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow cream until smooth. Fold in whipping topping gently.
- Spread the marshmallow layer over the chilled chocolate layer and cover it.
- Freeze layers for about 8 hours, until firm enough to cut through. Use the parchment paper to remove layers from the 9×13 pan and place them on a cutting board.
- Break 16 graham crackers in half. This will allow for a top and bottom to make a sandwich. Slice pudding/marshmallow layers into 8 squares the same size as the graham crackers.
- Sandwich the frozen square mixture between two graham crackers.
Be sure to store them in the freezer so they are ready to grab on the go and enjoy!!
If you are looking for a low-carb, keto-friendly recipe, look no further. These quick and easy bombs are delightful! They’re simple to make with cream cheese, peanut butter, vanilla, sugar substitute, and chocolate chips. Mix everything together and store in the freezer.Continue reading
These Peep Rice Krispie Treats are going to make you smile! They’re colorful, fun, and easy to make. I learned about these sweet treats on social media recently and thought I would give them a try. If you’re a fan of Peeps and Rice Krispie Treats, this recipe is for you!Continue reading
Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats is a great way to start the day! This easy recipe combines oats, peanut butter, banana, cinnamon, and maple syrup into the most delicious meal. Can be eaten at any time of the day too!! Get creative and add extra ingredients if you like; nuts, berries, hazelnut spread. Yummy!!!
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon whole flax seeds (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 banana (add when ready to eat)
- Mix the oats, flax seeds, and cinnamon in a mason jar or a bowl.
- Add the milk and maple syrup and stir well.
- Drop in the peanut butter and mix it around.
- Place the lid on the jar or cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- When ready to eat, top with the banana slices or add any ingredients you like.
Happy New Year! Here is a delicious healthy side dish to make with any meal. Roasted Broccoli with Garlic and Parmesan Cheese is a favorite in my house. You can make it as crispy as you like. I like to add the extra breadcrumbs on top to fill in all the little spaces in the broccoli. Yum!!Continue reading
These Nutella Crescent Rolls are a delicious little treat. Great to serve as a dessert or for breakfast. Made with only 3 ingredients. They are wonderful served warm!
They are so easy to make. Simply spread Nutella on each uncooked crescent roll triangle. Rolling it up and then bake as directed.Continue reading
This quick and easy Dump Corn Casserole is awesome. Made with only 7 simple ingredients. It is gooey, fluffy, scrumptious. Makes a wonderful side dish for your Thanksgiving meal to share with friends or family.
This Corn Casserole can be placed in the freezer for easy access later to enjoy. This can be a great solution to reduce prep time and have ready to go when you need a side dish.Continue reading
As a tribute to one of my favorite Halloween movies of all time, Hocus Pocus, and with the new release of Hocus Pocus 2, I thought it would be fun to create a simple Halloween treat for all ages to enjoy!
For those of you who haven’t seen the movie and have no idea what I’m talking about, these brownies are still delicious, nevertheless.
My inspiration was Winifred’s Spell Book. See how cute they turned out!
- 1 box of fudge brownie mix – 13 x 9 size
- 2 eggs
- 1 tube black cookie decorating icing
- 1 container candy eyes
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil. Follow box mix directions.
- Mix until just combined.
- Spread the batter into the prepped baking pan.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until middle is done.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and allow them to cool.
- Cut into bars.
- Pipe a dollop of the icing onto the back of an eye.
- Place eye onto the middle of the brownie along the side to resemble a book lock.
- Pipe a black circle around the eye.
- Pipe a zig zag down one side of brownie.
- Pipe a line straight down next to the zig zag pattern.
- Pipe stitches across the line.
- Pipe half circle on the corners of the bar.
Happy Halloween and enjoy!