These frozen S’mores are the perfect treat for a hot summer day. They’re easy to make and ideal to keep in the freezer when you want a snack. Layers of chocolate pudding and marshmallow creme make these frozen S’mores the best summer treat for all!
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding 6 serving size
- 2.5 cups cold milk
- 16 graham crackers
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper, allowing the piece to overhang on the edge of the pan.
- Whisk together the pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl until smooth. Pour into a 9×13 pan and spread into an even layer.
- Place in refrigerator to chill while you mix the marshmallow layer.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow cream until smooth. Fold in whipping topping gently.
- Spread the marshmallow layer over the chilled chocolate layer and cover it.
- Freeze layers for about 8 hours, until firm enough to cut through. Use the parchment paper to remove layers from the 9×13 pan and place them on a cutting board.
- Break 16 graham crackers in half. This will allow for a top and bottom to make a sandwich. Slice pudding/marshmallow layers into 8 squares the same size as the graham crackers.
- Sandwich the frozen square mixture between two graham crackers.
Be sure to store them in the freezer so they are ready to grab on the go and enjoy!!