These Peep Rice Krispie Treats are going to make you smile! They’re colorful, fun, and easy to make. I learned about these sweet treats on social media recently and thought I would give them a try. If you’re a fan of Peeps and Rice Krispie Treats, this recipe is for you!
All ages will enjoy them.
- 4 cups Rice Krispie
- 16-20 colorful Peeps
- 6 tablespoons Butter sliced thinly.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Prepare a 13 X 9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Separate 16-20 Peeps and arrange them as desired into a baking dish.
- Pour Rice Krispies over the peeps just till heads pop out.
- Place the butter in thin slices evenly throughout the baking dish.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Mix all together and smooth out.
- Let cool