What a perfect side dish to make in September! Maybe you could even go apple picking.
These Cinnamon Apples are a quick and a terrific way to add a fruit to your table this fall season. Great to top on ice cream, waffles, and granola.
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 5 Medium apples peeled and diced
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- In a large skillet melt butter.
- Add in medium apples and coat with butter.
- Sprinkle in the sugar and cinnamon and stir.
Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes until the apples become soft.