I was never a fan of mushrooms until I started making this recipe. I can tell you honestly, I pop them in my mouth like candy.
These sauteed mushrooms only need a handful of ingredients and are easy to make. If you are looking for a flavorful side dish to impress your taste buds, this recipe is for you.
- 1 pound button mushrooms
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 garlic cloves crushed/minced
- Dash of salt and pepper
- In a large frying pan, heat butter and olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add mushrooms to pan and mix to coat them in the butter/oil mixture.
- Cook mushrooms for about to 8 minutes without moving.
- Flip the mushrooms over one by one and then let them cook for another 8 minutes.
- Add crushed garlic and parsley to pan, mix to coat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.