The Multiple Sclerosis Association of America (MSAA) recognizes March as MS Awareness Month. Throughout March, MSAA encourages individuals to expand their knowledge, understanding, and support of individuals whose lives are affected by multiple sclerosis (MS). MSAA offers the following ways to learn and support the MS community:
- A new website, mymsaa.org, which features new sections and enhancements, providing easier access to more information, more resources, and vital tools for the entire MS community
- My MS Manager™, MSAA’s mobile phone application to track disease activity, generate reports, and assist individuals with their treatment plan
- My MS Resource Locator, an MS-specific, online database
- S.E.A.R.C.H.™ program to assist individuals navigate through the ever-changing landscape of MS
- MSAA’s educational events – check out our calendar of events to see what is scheduled for your area
Interested in helping the MS community during MS Awareness Month?
- Volunteer with MSAA! MSAA is also recruiting participants for our signature fundraising event – Swim for MS. Dive into action today to raise awareness of MS and you might be selected to receive one of two sets of park hopper passes from Walt Disney World! Register today at SwimForMS.org!
- Help to spread MS awareness by using MSAA’s “March is MS Awareness Month” badge as your social media profile picture (right-click the image at the bottom of this blog post, save it to your computer, then use it on your Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn account profile pictures)
- Become a part of MSAA’s online community: sign up to receive periodic email updates, become a fan of MSAA on Facebook; follow MSAA on Twitter; and view one of MSAA’s YouTube videos