MSAA is thrilled to announce our completely redesigned and updated website – mymsaa.org!
Mymsaa.org features new sections and enhancements, developed with the goal of providing easier access to more information, more resources, and vital tools for the entire multiple sclerosis (MS) community.
- A new homepage featuring an MS news feed; social media plugins; direct links to MSAA’s award-winning magazine; The Motivator; and MSAA’s signature fundraising event, Swim for MS
- An updated About MS section featuring detailed information on treatments; symptoms; and information for the newly diagnosed
- A new section titled Manage Your MS, which highlights MSAA’s Shared Management Tools (My MS Manager™; My MS Resource Locator; and S.E.A.R.C.H.™) as well as provides information on maintaining overall wellness living with multiple sclerosis
- MSAA’s popular programs and services remain an important part of the website in a new section titled How MSAA Can Help. Such programs as Cooling and Assistive Equipment; MRI Assistance; the Lending Library; and Networking are highlighted in this section
- MSAA’s award winning publications and on-demand educational videos are still a focal point of the website and are linked throughout the site
- Enhanced donation and volunteer sections showcase new ways to contribute your time or donations to the MS community
Take time today to visit mymsaa.org!