‘Tis the giving season. But it’s also a time for giving back. There are a number of ways you can show your support for MSAA and give back to the MS community just by doing some things that you’re probably already doing. Below are 5 ways you can make a difference this holiday season and throughout the year.
1. Many of us shop online this time of year to check off items from our holiday shopping lists. Use Amazon Smile and a percentage of eligible purchases will be donated to MSAA. Just go to smile.amazon.com, sign in and select the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America (MSAA) as your charity, shop as usual and Amazon will donate directly to MSAA.
2. If you buy or sell items on eBay, register with eBay for Charity and a portion of your eBay sales and purchases will be donated to help MSAA improve lives today!
3. Do you have an unused vehicle that you’d like to donate? Donate a vehicle to MSAA before the end of the year! Your tax-deductible contribution will help provide much needed support for MSAA’s vital programs and services. Cars, motorcycles, boats, RVs, and many other types of vehicles are accepted. Call and schedule a pick-up and we’ll take care of the rest. Call 1-877-667-2227 or visit mymsaa.careasy.org for more information.
4. You can also fundraise for MSAA and show support for the MS community by participating in the country’s most unique marathon – the Rock ‘n Roll Marathon series, taking place in cities all across the country. The Rock ‘n Roll Marathon series has partnered with Everyday Hero so now you can run ‘n raise for the MS community! Find out when a Rock ‘n Roll Marathon is coming to a city near you and register here.
5. Spread holiday wishes to all of your family and friends as you raise awareness about MSAA through our selection of colorful eCards. This season, our festive eCards include artwork by artists living with multiple sclerosis as part of our Art Showcase. Click here to send an eCard to everyone on your list!
However you choose to give back this holiday season, MSAA would like to wish you and yours a safe and enjoyable holiday.