This 7-Up cake recipe is a moist lemon flavored cake that is made with a simple yellow boxed cake mix and topped with a delicious lemon icing. I think this classic, vintage cake recipe is a summer favorite and is sure to please.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 4 oz small box instant lemon pudding
- 1 cup 7-Up soda or lemon lime soda
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees. Spray 10-inch bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the cake ingredients (cake mix, pudding, 7up, eggs and oil).
- Mix until combined.
- Pour batter into bundt pan.
- Bake for about 40 minutes. Allow to cool completely, then remove from bundt pan.
- In a small bowl combine confectioner’s sugar, lemon juice.
- Add milk in slowly until you have reached desired consistency.
- Pour icing over cooled cake and serve.