Fall is in the air! Try this out of the world and easy fall dessert. I have made this recipe several times and it always turns out wonderful. Apple Caramel Dump Cake only requires 4 ingredients. You can top this dessert with vanilla ice cream, too.
- Betty Crocker Butter Recipe Yellow Cake Mix – 1 box
- Apple Pie Filling – 2 cans 21 oz. each
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup Smucker’s Caramel Sundae Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray inside of 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Empty cans of apple pie filling into bottom of baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Drizzle caramel over the top of the apples.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix and melted butter.
- Spread cake mix over top of apples evenly.
- Bake for 35 minutes.