We are officially in the fall season, and as the weather cools down, our taste buds start to crave certain festive drinks. We are not talking pumpkin spice – although I can appreciate a good fall pumpkin spice anything.
Why not try a Mock-Tail. I love this Mock-Tail recipe because it reminds me of Autumn. It has all the colors I love to see outside this time of year.
- 3 cups lemonade
- 5 cups apple cider
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 cups lemon lime soda of choice
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Rosemary sprigs
- 2 Apples
- 1 Orange
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- In a tall pitcher mix the apple cider with the orange juice and lemonade. Set aside.
- Cut the apples and the oranges and add them to the pitcher.
- Mix in the maple syrup, rosemary sprigs and cinnamon stick.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Add the lemon lime soda and mix before serving.