This brownie cookie recipe is one of my favorites. It turns out deliciously fudgy and chewy. You use a brownie box mix and in just about 15 minutes you will be enjoying these delightful treats. With only four simple ingredients, it hopefully will become a favorite in your household too!
- 1 (18-oz.) boxed brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, oil, and egg. Fold in the chocolate chips, if desired.
- Measure out 2-tablespoon balls. Common they will spread out while baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cool for at least 5 minutes to allow them to firm up.