This is a simple and quick way to enjoy a Thanksgiving classic! Canned yams or sweet potatoes may be used. Bruce’s Brand of canned yams is easy to find this time of year at your local grocery store. It is a crowd pleaser and easy to make.
- 1 (29 ounce) can sweet potatoes or yams
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place sweet potatoes/yams in a medium baking dish. Place butter pieces evenly over the top of sweet potatoes/yams. Sprinkle with brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Layer with miniature marshmallows.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes and marshmallows have melted.
Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving from my table to yours!