This fun dessert is perfect for the Fall. They’re so easy to make and are loved in my household. I like being outside during the cooler Autumn weather and love to share these yummy little treats with friends and family in my neighborhood. You could really get creative and add your favorite toppings as well, such as drizzled chocolate, sprinkles or even put on top of a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 2 Green Apples
- Lemon juice to keep apples from turning brown
- 1 pkg Mini Pretzel Twists
- 1 pkg Rolo candy
- Baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, lay out pretzels in a single layer and place a Rolo candy on each pretzel.
- Place in the oven for about 3 minutes, or until the candy is soft but not melted.
- Chop the apple in small chunks. Squeeze a little lemon juice on them if you would like to help keep them from turning brown.
- Place one apple on the end of a toothpick and push into one of the Rolo Pretzels. Repeat until all the Rolo pretzels have apples.