The summer is right around the corner (I know, can you believe it). Need a fast and easy side dish to bring to a pot-luck, lunch at work, or even a family gathering? This chick pea salad recipe is for you. It is a perfect summer salad that is delicious!
- 1 can chick peas / garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 small cucumber diced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and place in fridge for at least 30 minutes. You can also add feta cheese if you would like for a twist.