I think we can all agree pecan pie is a must on Thanksgiving. This pecan pie can be made one or two days ahead to make you holiday stress free. This recipe is unique and a family favorite!
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 25 Ritz Crackers, finely crushed (about 1 cup crumbs)
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat egg whites in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Blend in vanilla. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Mix cracker crumbs, pecans and baking powder. Add to egg white mixture; stir gently until well blended. Spread into greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 30 min. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Top with Cool Whip
~Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving~