It’s that time of year to snuggle up next to a warm fire or a loved one, especially if you’re sipping this Eggnog Hot Chocolate recipe.
This recipe will hopefully help get you in the spirit of the holiday season. After the year we’ve had, shouldn’t we indulge ourselves a little.
Goodbye 2020 and Hello 2021.
- 3 cups eggnog
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Dash of Nutmeg
- Whipped cream for topping
- In a medium saucepan stir together eggnog, milk, vanilla, and white chocolate chips.
- Over medium heat cook, stirring occasionally, until the white chocolate chips melt and the drink comes to a simmer. (Do not let it come to a boil.) Continue to stir to ensure all of the white chocolate has melted.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately, topped with fresh ground nutmeg, whipped cream.
Wishing you all a safe and healthy holiday season.