Do you love grilling season? I love grilled corn, especially with bacon. When you wrap corn with bacon it adds additional flavor and tenderness to the corn. Brush the corn with butter at the end if you would like. It is easy and yummy!
- 8 ears sweet corn, husked
- 1/4 c. butter, softened
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices bacon
- Coat each ear of corn with 2 teaspoons butter; season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each ear.
- Wrap each ear loosely in heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Place corn on a grill over medium heat.
- Cook for about 30 minutes, turning frequently, until bacon is crisp.
- Unwrap carefully to serve.
- Coat with addition butter if you would like.