Fall is my favorite season. There are many reasons why I love fall, one being the abundance of seasonal foods you can find this time of year.
Harvest Pasta Salad is a wonderful way to welcome the season and its deliciousness. This pasta salad combines all the flavors of fall and is simple to create.
- 1 box Rotini pasta
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 2 cups raw broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup poppyseed dressing
- 1 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- Boil pasta based on box instructions, drain and set aside to cool.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and spread the butternut squash out. Bake at 425 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until the cubes are cooked through.
- Mixed all the vegetables and pasta together. Cover and refrigerate.
- Before serving add the dressing and walnuts. Toss together. Top with the goat cheese and enjoy!