Who doesn’t love sugar cookies and fudge? Well now you can have both, mixed together. This holiday fudge recipe only requires 4 ingredients. Take a batch or two when visiting family and friends over the holidays, or just treat yourself!
- 2 bags (12 oz) white chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup sugar cookie mix from the prepackaged bags
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- Holiday sprinkles or whatever topping you like (crushed Oreo’s, Pretzels, M&M’s)
- Prepare a 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper and a thin layer of non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Add white chocolate chips, sugar cookie mix, and sweetened condensed milk to a cooking pot. Melt over medium heat, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Once mixture has melted, add about 1/2 a cup of holiday sprinkles or topping of choice.
- Pour fudge mixture into the prepared dish and top with more holiday sprinkles.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Slice into bite size pieces and serve.