Summer is fast approaching, so now is a perfect time to remind everyone about MSAA’s Cooling Program.
As the heat starts to build, so do requests for this free MSAA service, so please place your order now before the summer rush. Please know that there is a five-year wait period to reorder any cooling products if you have already received items through the MSAA Cooling Program.
You can download the MSAA Cooling Program application or call MSAA at (800) 532-7667, ext. 130 to request an application by mail. Have a cool and fun summer!
Not eligible to apply for MSAA’s Cooling Program? The following Stay Cool Tips can be used to help fight the heat:
- Portable or personal fans are an inexpensive and quick way to cool the body. The fan helps to circulate the hot air and move it away from the body.
- Try putting a cool rag in front of the fan to circulate the cold condensation from the rag.
- Be mindful of clothing choices. Wear lightweight and loose clothing that allow for air circulation.
- Embrace light colors. Dark colors absorb light and heat, light colors reflect light.
- Search for indoor activities in local shopping malls or stores where air conditioning is always free.
- Window shopping at the mall or a mid-day matinee at the movie theatre is a great way to take advantage of the often cool air provided at these locations.