With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I wanted to share a side dish that I love.
The lemon and garlic combination are such delicious flavors. This dish is vegan and only take a few ingredients to make.
- 1 medium bunch of broccoli
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped or crushed
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Divide broccoli into individual florets, keeping stems on if you would like. Rinse under cold water and drain well. Once drained place in a medium bowl.
- Combine broccoli florets, garlic, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes until fork tender.
Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving.