Included in this year’s update:
- An extensive overview of the most recent FDA-approved disease-modifying therapies for both relapsing and primary-progressive forms of MS.
- An overview of MS research progress.
- Information on experimental medications.
- A summary of new therapies under investigation.
- Material on new directions in MS research, including new therapeutic approaches.
Please note that MSAA’s MS Research Update does not include information on any symptom-management medications or therapies. For more information on MS, symptoms, and symptom management, please visit mymsaa.org.