The 2017 edition of MSAA’s MS Research Update is now available free-of-charge in both print and online versions on mymsaa.org!
Included in this year’s update:
- An extensive overview of the most recent FDA-approved disease-modifying therapies for both relapsing and primary-progressive forms of MS.
- An overview of MS research progress.
- Information on experimental medications.
- A summary of new therapies under investigation.
- Material on new directions in MS research, including new therapeutic approaches.
Please note that MSAA’s MS Research Update does not include information on any symptom-management medications or therapies. For more information on MS, symptoms, and symptom management, please visit mymsaa.org.
MSAA’s MS Research Update is a comprehensive overview of research findings on the FDA-approved disease-modifying therapies, as well as many experimental treatments.
This 2013 edition of MSAA’s MS Research Update is the first to be printed as a stand-alone issue, reflecting the diversity and scope of research progress in MS. This information is based on a wide range of sources, including the extensive journal literature on MS and its management, a review of ongoing clinical trials, and papers presented at major national and international conferences.
Read MSAA’s latest MS Research Update.