These Roasted Brussels Sprouts with ranch flavoring are amazing and easy to make. This is a quick and delicious recipe that takes Roasted Brussels Sprouts to the next level. These savory and crispy Brussels Sprouts are always a crowd favorite in my house.
- 2 lbs. Brussels Sprouts
- ⅓ cup oil olive oil
- 4 tsp ranch seasoning dry powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ zest of tsp fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut off the hard ends of the Brussels Sprouts.
- Cut in half. Rinse under cold water. Drain and dry well on a kitchen towel.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together oil, ranch powder, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Add in Brussels Sprouts. Toss and coat well in the seasoned oil mixture.
- Transfer to a baking sheet. Be sure to oil well so they do not stick to baking sheet. Place facing the cut side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake in oven 20 minutes.
- Place sliced almond in the large bowl and gently coat with any remaining sauce.
- With 5 minutes remaining, add the almond mixture on top of Brussels Sprouts.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.