It is hard to believe it is September and the start of football season. This fun recipe is perfect to share with family and friends while watching the game. There are only 4 ingredients required in this recipe and can be enjoyed as a snack or a simple lunch:
- Ritz crackers original
- Pizza sauce of your choice
- Pepperoni rounds
- Shredded cheese of your choice
- Preheat the broiler.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with non-stick spray. Place crackers on baking sheet.
- Top each cracker with a piece of pepperoni, 1 tsp of pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes, just until the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.