The springtime is here and I begin to crave juicy and delicious fruits. Fresh strawberry salsa is the perfect springtime treat. This quick and fresh recipe can be served as an appetizer, snack, or dessert. You can also add peaches or mango too.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, diced
- ¾ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- ½ red onion, diced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and carefully mix together
- Refrigerator until ready to serve
- Serve with cinnamon pita chips or tortilla chips
Are you ready for some juicy seasonal fruit this spring season, too?