This recipe is a great breakfast option, snack idea, or an on-the-go treat. This easy, 3 ingredient banana oat muffins recipe is vegan, and made with no flour and no sugar. I make these muffins often and store in the refrigerator to have available when I need a quick pick me up any time of day!
- 4 large ripe bananas (smashed)
- 3 cups oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the smashed banana, oats and vanilla.
- Spoon the mixture into your muffin pan, filling them up close to the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes and allow to cool for 5 minutes.