Whip up a batch of Spooky Oreo Dirt cups. This Halloween dessert recipe makes a tasty chocolatey treat that the kids can even help you make! I love that it’s easy to swap out sugar-free pudding and light Cool Whip to reduce the calories too!
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (4 oz) chocolate instant pudding
- 1 container (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (16 oz) Oreos (crushed into crumbs)
- Gummy Worms or any insect candies
- 12 small plastic cups 8 oz. work great
- Pour the milk into a mixing bowl and add the pudding mix.
- Beat with a wire whisk until well blended (about 2 minutes)
- Let pudding stand for five minutes.
- Stir whipped topping into the pudding very gently until it is all the same color.
- Place about 1 Tablespoon of the crushed cookies into the bottom of each cup.
- Then add a 2 Tablespoons of pudding to each cup.
- Then repeat another layer of cookies, then pudding, and then cookies.
- Finish up by adding insect candy to the top of each cup.
- Put cups into the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.