These Nutella Crescent Rolls are a delicious little treat. Great to serve as a dessert or for breakfast. Made with only 3 ingredients. They are wonderful served warm!
They are so easy to make. Simply spread Nutella on each uncooked crescent roll triangle. Rolling it up and then bake as directed.
- 1 can 8 Crescent Rolls
- 8 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- Roll out each of the crescent rolls and place each triangle flat down on a baking sheet.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of Nutella on each triangle.
- Roll the dough from the long side to create the crescent roll.
- Bake at 350 degrees according to package for 9-11 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Wishing you a wonderful Holiday Season.