July 4th is almost here! This recipe only takes a few minutes to make and is fantastic to serve to a crowd. This is the perfect summer pasta salad to serve warm or cold too!!
- 1½ cups large shell shaped pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil in a medium pot on the stove. Add corn and peas and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Cook shell shaped pasta according to package and drain. Set aside.
- Add in garlic, salt and pepper and stir into cooked peas and corn.
- Add pasta to corn and peas in pot. Then add in butter and bacon and stir until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Can be served cold or warm, depending on how you like it.