I love strawberry season and I am always looking for easy recipes and this strawberry loaf cake recipe is one of my favorites! It is a sweet treat all can enjoy. Top it with your favorite ice cream. Can be served hot or cold.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 container (6 oz) of strawberry banana yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan.
- Combine milk, oil, yogurt, and egg in a small bowl. In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Add the chopped strawberries and toss to coat in flour mixture. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients just until combined.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes, or until the top bounces back. Cool before slicing.