This recipe is so easy and you only need a few ingredients.
- Chex Mix Cereal (any variety)
- White chocolate chips – 1 package
- Powdered Sugar – about 1 cup
- Mini Pretzels Twists
- M&Ms – Valentine colors
- (2) Gallon-sized Plastic Bags
- Parchment paper
- Grab a cookie sheet and line it with parchment paper. Set it aside. Next, you’ll divide your Chex Mix between two plastic bags and set aside.
- Now, melt your white chocolate in the microwave for about 20 seconds, mix and heat again until melted.
- Pour the candy in the plastic bags and toss/shake around to coat all the cereal.
- Add your powdered sugar and toss that to cover the candy coated cereal pieces.
- Now, add in your pretzels and mix.
- Finally, place it on your cookie sheet and sprinkle your red, pink & white M&Ms.
Happy Valentines’ Day!