Milkshake lovers will love this creamy, delicious strawberry milkshake. The flavors of fresh strawberries mixed with vanilla ice cream and white chocolate is refreshing and yummy. It is the perfect treat to share on Valentine’s Day with someone you love!
- 3 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 6 fresh strawberries
- 4 tbsp of strawberry syrup
- 1 cup melted white chocolate chips (melt in microwave)
- Whipped cream optional
- Place your ice cream, milk, strawberries, syrup and melted white chocolate into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour milkshake into a tall glass.
- Top with whip cream if you would like.
- Serve and enjoy!