There is nothing that says the Fall season is approaching like warm apple crisp. The leaves are starting to change color and the apples are delicious this time of the year too. I do not know about you, but Fall is my favorite season.
And the best part is…this dessert can be made super quick and requires no baking skills!
- 2 cans of apple pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Spray your round pie plate with non-stick cooking spray and then dump both cans of apples into it.
- Melt 3/4 cup of butter (1 1/2 sticks).
- Mix the remaining ingredients into the melted butter.
- Using a fork, mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Spread the mixture over top of the apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream