Even better, it only requires 3 ingredients. You can also make this ahead of time and freeze so it is ready to go when you need it.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Lemon Cake Mix
- 2 cans Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray inside of glass or ceramic 9×13 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Pour cans of Blueberry Pie Filling into bottom of baking dish, and spread evenly.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine dry Lemon Cake Mix and melted Butter, and stir until crumbly.
- Pour butter/cake crumble mixture over the Blueberry Pie Filling.
- Layer in the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes
Enjoy this cake with some ice cream or even fresh fruit on the side.