Happy New Year! Here is a delicious healthy side dish to make with any meal. Roasted Broccoli with Garlic and Parmesan Cheese is a favorite in my house. You can make it as crispy as you like. I like to add the extra breadcrumbs on top to fill in all the little spaces in the broccoli. Yum!!
- 4 cups broccoli cut into chunky florets
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl add breadcrumbs.
- Add Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder into the breadcrumbs.
- Wash and drain out as much water as you could from the broccoli florets.
- Place in a mixing bowl with olive oil, toss to coat.
- Add half of the breadcrumbs mix into the broccoli bowl.
- Spread broccoli coated breadcrumb mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the remaining breadcrumbs onto the baking sheet to cover broccoli.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Edges will look brown in color.