We’ve all heard this saying or one of the many like it.
I guess you can say that an MS diagnosis would be considered a bushel basket full of lemons. Well, now you have this big basket full of fruit! So you have two choices: You could put the lemons on your counter, stare at them from time to time and watch them go bad. Or, you can turn those lemons into freshly squeezed lemonade.
- 5 fresh lemons
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 cups cold water
- ice and lemon wedges for serving
- Juice the lemons and add the juice to a blender along with the honey.
- Blend the lemon juice and honey until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and honey mixture to a pitcher along with water and stir well.
- Add ice and lemon wedges to pitcher.