Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats is a great way to start the day! This easy recipe combines oats, peanut butter, banana, cinnamon, and maple syrup into the most delicious meal. Can be eaten at any time of the day too!! Get creative and add extra ingredients if you like; nuts, berries, hazelnut spread. Yummy!!!
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon whole flax seeds (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 banana (add when ready to eat)
- Mix the oats, flax seeds, and cinnamon in a mason jar or a bowl.
- Add the milk and maple syrup and stir well.
- Drop in the peanut butter and mix it around.
- Place the lid on the jar or cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- When ready to eat, top with the banana slices or add any ingredients you like.