The July 2013 Winners are…
Missy Franklin Autographed Photo:
Congratulations Julia, for being the top Swim for MS fundraiser during the month of June!
Congratulations Kara for winning a Swim for MS swimsuit! This suit was designed and made by HARDCORESWIM!
How do I Swim for MS?
Go the Distance – Individuals or teams set a challenge goal to swim a certain amount of laps, distance, or time during one day or over a set period of time.
Make a Splash – Participants turn fun pool activities into exciting fundraisers such as pool volleyball tournaments, cannonball jumping contests, and more!
How do I receive Community Service Credit?
If you or someone you know needs to fulfill community service hours – Swim for MS! Swim for MS is a “virtual volunteer opportunity” – this means that you contribute as much time as you can – when you can!
- Register online at SwimForMS.org.
- Set your challenge goal – Swim 100 laps in 10 hours and raise $150.
- Ask your friends and family to support your cause.
- Keep a log of hours swam and track your progress on your page.
- Once completed, email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a confirmation letter of your hours!
Swim for MS Swimsuit Partnership
MSAA has partnered with HARDCORESWIM to provide exclusive Swim for MS swimsuits! HARDCORESWIM is based in Southern California and all items, from start to finish, are produced in the USA. Two different Swim for MS styles are available for men and women! Check out the Swim for MS page on their site and order your suit today!
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.