MSAA strives to be a leading resource to the MS community by providing free programs and services. But did you know that MSAA’s free programs and services aren’t just for individuals with MS? Here are five MSAA resources that care partners can take advantage of, too:
- MSAA offers in-person educational programs about a variety of topics related to living with multiple sclerosis that are hosted throughout the country. These programs are presented with guest speakers who are experts in their fields, allowing attendees the chance to ask direct questions from the people who know best.
- This blog! MS Conversations features blog posts from many wonderful guest bloggers who are able to give insight and a voice to how individuals with MS experience their disease. While everyone’s disease course and symptoms may be different, their posts offer unique perspectives that only a person living with MS can provide.
- MSAA’s award-winning publications are not just helpful for individuals with MS. These publications feature detailed information about various topics including: a general overview about multiple sclerosis, different therapy options, MS relapses, MS progression, and more.
- My MSAA Community, the free online forum where people can feel free to share information and experiences with other friendly and supportive members. Care partners are welcome to share their questions and get answers from other members of the MS community who may have had similar experiences.
- Feel free to also call MSAA’s toll-free Helpline at (800) 532-7667, ext. 154 to speak to one of our Client Services Specialists who are there to help answer any questions and offer additional resources if they are needed. Our Client Services Specialists can also be reached via our online chat feature, or via email at MSquestions@mymsaa.org